You will receive this Standard license with your order. If your project exceeds the limitations of this license now or in the future, you will need to purchase our Extended license. Just add the Extended License to the cart along with your chosen music.
This license is between Multimediasound.co.uk known hereafter as 'The Licensor' and you (the purchaser of the music file) know hereafter as 'The Licensee'
- This license is non-exclusive meaning all copyright remains the property of the copyright owner (the composers and publishers)
- This license is non-transferable meaning 'The Licensee' cannot give away, share or transfer this license or any of the music to any individual, third party or other business.
- Term is in perpetuity meaning 'The Licensee' will have lifetime synchronisation rights for the production.
- Territory is worldwide meaning 'The Licensee' can market and distribute those productions worldwide.
'The Licensee' has the right to use the music as a soundtrack which must be in synchronisation with text, voice over, animation, multimedia presentations, PowerPoint projects, online games and mobile apps, Flash design, web site development and Internet video i.e. YouTube and any other visuals which may accompany the music.
With this Standard license, 'The Licensee' has the right to manufacture or duplicate up to 5000 copies. Copies means products containing our music i.e. CD ROM's, Video games, DVD's, educational toys, electronic gadgets, audio books, software and mobile phone apps. You will need our Extended licence If you exceed 5000 copies or 5000 downloads containing the music.
Public performance rights:
'The Licensee' has the right to use the music in a public area (single location) i.e. business premises, restaurants, shops, bars, trade shows and live events. Broadcast on cable and satellite television, TV and radio commercials and motion picture productions. Our Standard License allows only for non profit productions student films and film festivals. Also non paying audience i.e. Cinema and theatrical performances containing the music. Internet video plays like YouTube and from a web site are Unlimited.
'The Licensee' has the right to use the music over and over for the lifetime of 'The Licensee' in accordance with this agreement.
- 'The Licensee' must not sell, sub-license, resell or give away the music on its own or as part of a music only CD or any other format.
- 'The Licensee' can edit the music to the particular requirements of the project by cutting, stretching, looping etc.
- 'The Licensee' must not create derived works from the music and claim it as their own such as editing, adding sounds, singing or rapping over the music.
- 'The Licensee' must not use the music for website templates that are sold or given away for free.
Please state the track name and composer/publisher information when requested. (This information is included in your download). You may credit the composer/artist and our music library e.g. (music by "composer/artist" licensed by www.Multimediasound.co.uk) a link to our site is appreciated but not required.
'The Licensor' warrants that it is the owner or has been granted authority to license the music files for sale from our online music libraries and that all music files provided and used in accordance with this license agreement will not infringe any intellectual property rights.
'The Licensee' agrees to indemnify and hold 'The Licensor' harmless against any liabilities, expenses, legal proceedings or claims in connection with any breach of the terms of this license. 'The Licensor' will defend, indemnify and hold 'The Licensee' harmless from any liabilities, expenses, legal proceedings or claims that may arise in the event that 'The Licensor' is in breach of its warranties.
'The Licensor' reserves the right to terminate the license agreement immediately if any of the terms and conditions in this license are violated.